The north St. Louis 4-H County Ambassadors and the Youth in Action program invite you to join them as they partner with St. Louis County Extension, Rutabaga Project and AEOA for a Food Drive from now until Friday, Oct. 30.
Looking for a great way to “pledge your hands to larger service” and help north St. Louis County communities? Here’s how to help.
Give nonperishable food items, which will be placed in the Rutabaga Projects Little Free Pantries.
Donations can be dropped off until Friday, Oct. 30, at the following locations.
• AEOA Building in Virginia, 702 Third Ave. S., drop donations by back door (parking lot side)
• Super One Foods South, 1111 17th St. S., Virginia, or Super One, 1101 E. 37th St., Hibbing
• Zups Stores in Tower and Ely
• Cobb Cook Grocery, 3817 First Ave., Hibbing
• Jubilee Foods, 130 First St. S.W., Chisholm
Monetary donations will be donated to NE MN Food Shelves.
To give a monetary donation please:
• Make checks payable to Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency
• Mail them to: Kelsey Gantzer, Food Access Manager and AEOA Rutabaga Project Manager, 702 Third Ave. S., Virginia, MN 55792.
Thank you for your support.