Here are the rules for the Treasure Hunt:
• The crystal medallion is located on public property.
• The first one to find the prize receives the cash and prizes.
• No snowblowers or any mechanical devices are allowed in the hunt.
• Please use only shovels, rakes or similar hand tools.
• Immediate family members that reside in the same household will be ineligible to participate in the next year’s hunt after such find/win of this year’s medallion.
• If found, call the Hibbing Daily Tribune office at 218-262-1011 for further instructions.
Day 1 Clue
Emerged from hiatus
The prized medallion awaits us
Staying off trails is strictly enforced
Through the woods and the brush this trail is coursed